Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another chess dream

Just a small piece of a very bizarre dream from But You and I, We Live and Die:
that's when the evil double of her appeared. i knew she was evil, but she was very convincing - i almost fell under her spell. but suddenly, i grabbed her arm and hurled her body over the balcony!

it flew in slow motion, and before hitting the ground, a giant chess board formed in the center of the opera house and her body splashed [in a rubber-like way] onto the board and took the form of a queen-piece.

moving by itself, it took the first position on the board.
the clear realm disappeared, and me and my friend instinctively knew that we had to throw the evil doubles off the balcony in order to make it out alive.

Read the entire dream...
I don't know about you, but my chess dreams seem to be limited to variations of the French Defense.

See also "Chess Dream".

No comments: